02 June 2011

My New Radio Program

In an effort to promote new writers, myself among them, I will be starting a weekly 15-minute radio program on blogtalk radio. The first episode is Thursday 9 June 2011 at 6:30 pm Eastern time, 5:30 Central, 3:30 Pacific. It will "air" on the Internet every Thursday at the same time until the Fall, when I will announce a move to a different day, which I hope will be permanent.

I will use the first one or two episodes to introduce Angela 1 and my short stories and then branch out to interviewing young, up-and-coming writers you should look out for. It will be a learning experience for me and I hope you will join me for a brief conversation every Thursday.

Please listen in by going to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ and searching for the episode title: Introduction to Angela. Listen live on Thursday, or , if your schedule does not permit it, listen to the archived show by following the same procedure.

Nowdays, with high-quality on-demand publishing, the industry is moving to getting all its money up front from us authors and not risk any of their own money in promoting us. It really makes it hard for new writers to get attention.

Well, Angela is out as an ebook. Spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment